Barn World, your livestock equipment solution center now offers the extremely versatile clamp on bucket forks to add the functionality of a pallet fork to your bucket. The unique clamps also allow other attachments to be added like our Debris Forks too!
How to Install Pallet Forks
These easy to install and remove pallet forks attach quickly to your bucket. They use the patented “C-Clamp Pad” design that won’t harm your bucket. It creates a secure fit that’s easily removable when ready to un-install. No longer do you need to remove your entire bucket to get the functionality of the pallet forks.
Bucket Fork C-Clamp Attachment Diagram
Note that this unique clamp on design makes adding and removing the forks a breeze. You don’t need to remove your bucket, simply screw them on and you’re ready to go.
- No Chains or Binders Needed
- “C-Clamp Pad” won’t harm your bucket
- No need to remove or modify your bucket
- Quickly and easily attaches directly to your existing bucket
- All Bucket Forks are powder coated
Three types of pallet forks
Light Duty Pallet Forks -working length of 39″ and load capacity of 1,200 lbs.
- Great for compact and sub-compact tractors and loaders up to 25HP
- Move pallets, logs, rail road ties and more!
- Bucket forks will turn your tractor into a workhorse!
Medium Duty Pallet Forks – working length of 43″ and a load capacity of 2,400 lbs.
- Great for compact tractors and loaders from 35 HP to 55 HP
- Move pallets, logs, rail road ties and more with our Bucket Forks!
- Slip in a standard 2 x 4 as a back stop
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks – working length of 53″ and a load capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Great for tractors, loaders and skid steers up to 55 hp and above
- Lifting Capacity for both, together is an impressive 5,500 pounds
- Slip in a standard 2 x 4 as a back stop with our HD Bucket Forks
- 5,500 Lifting Capacity (Pair)
- Total Weight: 190 lbs
- Length: 72″
- Width: 4″
- Fork Height: 2.”
- Height: 10.5″
- Length of forks: 53″
- 15.25″ Under Bucket
All of the bucket forks come with a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
The great feature of the clamp on design is that it allows a quick and easily attachment to an existing bucket. There’s no need to go through the hassle of changing the bucket. There’s not additional expense of buying another implement, use what you have!
Get a pair of bucket pallet forks from Barn World, your livestock equipment headquarters. www.BarnWorld.com