Weigh bars make weighing your cattle effortless and create safe environment for your and your animals. We carry a set of bars that mount directly to the bottom of your livestock chute so as you’re performing necessary veterinary work, tag etc, you can grab a weight at the same time. Their in a secure hold and are calm so you can easily weigh them at the same time.
See more details below and check out our website for all of our livestock scales.
Picture of the Weigh Bars
This pair is built with carbon steel and finished with a high grade epoxy paint. The digital weight indicator is made from stainless steel for extra ruggedness.
- Sensors: Two loaded cells per each bar (each load cell 50 ohm)
- There are two adjustable feet on the bottom of each bar for leveling
- Load cell Output: 3mV/V
- Overload protection: 200%
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C)
- 25 foot cable included
- Two load cell summing boxes
Barn World carries both a 33″ and 40″ length to help fit the most common chutes widths out there.
Call (720) 238-2190 or visit BarnWorld.com today for all your livestock equipment needs!