Barn World’s upright mineral feeder is the most durable in the industry and turns to protect your precious mineral from the wind and rain.
Upright Mineral Feeder Specifications:
- Beveled hood opening is 28” x 24” – big cattle, even horned cattle, feed easily.
- Mineral Feeder has Low center of gravity for stability.
- Top of tub is 23” from the ground so calves can gain easy access.
- Aerodynamic mineral feeder hood and wind vane aids directional control.
- Full 360° rotation protects expensive supplements from the elements.
- The 48” x 48” tubular base frame is constructed of 2” 16 gauge, 50,000 psi steel tubing for strength and stability.
- Weight: 74 lbs.
You can also order the tip tank and face fly mop to fit this feeder separately if needed.
Visit Barn World today for all your livestock equipment needs.