Barn World offers a large selection of mineral feeders to ensure your animals get the necessary supplements they need no matter the time of year.
Cattle Ground Mineral Feeder Details
- Economical and effective for big cattle and even horned cattle.
- The heaviest “Ground” Feeder available.
- New thicker 41″ flap (3/8″) which is heavier!
- Mineral feeder weighs 53 Lbs.
- Mineral feeder is 15″ high and 38″ wide
- Mineral feeder has 3 compartments that allow for 200 Lbs. of salt or mineral (loose or block)
- Made of the highest quality of polyethylene
Upright Mineral Feeder Specifications
- Beveled hood opening is 28” x 24” – big cattle, even horned cattle, feed easily.
- Low center of gravity for stability.
- Top of tub is 23” from the ground so calves can gain easy access.
- Aerodynamic hood and wind vane aids directional control.
- Full 360° rotation protects expensive supplements from the elements.
- The 48” x 48” tubular base frame is constructed of 2” 16 gauge, 50,000 psi steel tubing for strength and stability.
- Handles only liquid insecticide.
- 74 lbs.
Specifications for the 280 gallon tank
- Includes 2 lick wheels and mounting brackets
- Will not rust, rot or corrode.
- Domed to prevent cattle from standing on top.
- Heavy rib construction reinforces top to withstand great weights.
Large lick tank mineral feeders capacities
We also carry the lick feeder or lick mineral feeder:
This mineral feeder is a 280 Gallon mineral feeder and includes 2 lick wheels and mounting brackets.
Call (720) 238-2190 or visit BarnWorld.com today for all of your livestock equipment needs.