Barn World offers a large selection of mineral feeders to ensure your animals get the necessary supplements they need no matter the time of year.
We offer the heaviest and most durable ground mineral feeders available including the heavy duty Sioux Sioux mineral feeder.
Cattle Ground Mineral Feeder Details
- Economical and effective for big cattle and even horned cattle.
- The heaviest “Ground” Feeder available.
- New thicker 41″ flap (3/8″) which is heavier!
- Mineral feeder weighs 53 Lbs.
- Mineral feeder is 15″ high and 38″ wide
- Mineral feeder has 3 compartments that allow for 200 Lbs. of salt or mineral (loose or block)
- Made of the highest quality of polyethylene
Upright Mineral Feeders
Upright Mineral Feeder Specifications
- Beveled hood opening is 28” x 24” – big cattle, even horned cattle, feed easily.
- Low center of gravity for stability.
- Top of tub is 23” from the ground so calves can gain easy access.
- Aerodynamic hood and wind vane aids directional control.
- Full 360° rotation protects expensive supplements from the elements.
- The 48” x 48” tubular base frame is constructed of 2” 16 gauge, 50,000 psi steel tubing for strength and stability.
- Handles only liquid insecticide.
- 74 lbs.
Liquid Mineral Feeders
Specifications for the 280 gallon tank
- Includes 2 lick wheels and mounting brackets
- Will not rust, rot or corrode.
- Domed to prevent cattle from standing on top.
- Heavy rib construction reinforces top to withstand great weights.
Large lick tank mineral feeders capacities
We also carry the lick feeder or lick mineral feeder:
This mineral feeder is a 280 Gallon mineral feeder and includes 2 lick wheels and mounting brackets.
Call (720) 238-2190 or visit BarnWorld.com today for all of your livestock equipment needs.