Barn World offers a large selection of mineral feeders for all of your nutritional needs on the farm and ranch. Below are some of the more common feeders available on the market today.
Ground feeders offer an easy means of getting precious minerals to your livestock. This Sioux Steel mineral feeder is a very popular option and is one of the heaviest feeder available.
Mineral Feeder Specifications
- Economical and effective for big cattle and even horned cattle.
- The heaviest “Ground” Feeder available.
- New thicker 41″ flap (3/8″) which is heavier!
- Mineral feeder weighs 53 Lbs.
- Mineral feeder is 15″ high and 38″ wide
- Mineral feeder has 3 compartments that allow for 200 Lbs. of salt or mineral (loose or block)
- Made of the highest quality of polyethylene
Upright Mineral Feeders
We also offer an upright mineral feeder from Sioux Steel as well. This feeder is designed for high use in pasture with your large herds. The feeder turns away from the wind and provides protection from the wind and rain.
Features of the Upright Mineral Feeder
- Beveled hood opening is 28” x 24” – big cattle, even horned cattle, feed easily.
- Low center of gravity for mineral feeder stability.
- Top of tub is 23” from the ground so calves can gain easy access.
- Aerodynamic hood and wind vane aids directional control.
- Full 360° rotation protects expensive supplements from the elements.
- The 48” x 48” tubular base frame is constructed of 2” 16 gauge, 50,000 psi steel tubing for strength and stability.
- Handles only liquid insecticide.
- 74 lbs.
If you’d like a quote for either of the heavy duty mineral feeders delivered right to your door, let us know and we’ll be happy to forward one for your review.
Barn World | 720.238.2190 | Sales@BarnWorld.com