Barn World offers mini feed bins that are small in size but large in grain bin features.
These feed bins are ideal for use as feed bins, storing corn for burning stoves, various grain pellets, bulk seed or anything you need saved and easily dispensed. They come with a hopper collar and slide valve for easy dispensing.
- With the increasing popularity of corn-burning stoves, the mini bin offers a solution for storing the corn needed to burn those stoves
- Ideal as a feed bin for small hobby farms
- Works well for range cubes – approx. 3/4″ round and 2″ long
- Feed bin has a 40 bushel or 2,240 lbs capacity
- Protects feed from moisture and bugs
- Feed bin is constructed of galvanized steel
- Load feed through the lid on top of bin
- This mini feed bin weighs 211 Lbs.
- 5′ diameter, 8′ tall
Visit Barn World today and see our selection of full-size grain bins, mini feed bins, grain bins and all of our livestock supplies.
Barn World carries a great selection of feed bin sizes and mini feed bins as well.
Our bulk feed bins offer safe, dry feed storage and are available in 6′, 7′ and 9′ diameter sizes. All feed bins have 4″ wide corrugation reduces the resistance to downward flow of feed, feed hang-up and bridging. Industry test have proven that wide corrugation gives 25% more vertical strength than narrow corrugation, and almost twice the strength of bins with no corrugation. Wider corrugation results in wider bin sheets, thereby increasing capacity. The same width corrugated bin holds more bushels than a narrow corrugated bin.
We also have a feed bin erection manual online for the feed bins so you can see how easy it is to assemble.
The mini feed bins are made from rust-proof plastic and with a metal collar and may be seen at BarnWorld.com.