Continuous fencing has been used to dress up horse pastures as well as secure more rambunctious animals as well. It’s heavy enough for work facilities and attractive enough as a decorative fence. You’ll be pleased with the durability, strength, quality and elegance of our Gold Quality Continuous Fence. Whether you use it for a pasture fence, livestock fence or a horse fence, it’ll dress up your property immediately and for years to come.
- Made of 16 gauge, 50,000 psi premium steel tubing.
- 5 and 6 rails – available in 1 1/2″ or 2″ material.
- Panels are 10′ or 20′ long and attach to the next smoothly and easily.
- Notched uprights.
- Each panel has one end that is “swaged” to allow it to fit into the next panel for a solid joint.
- 45° or 90° corner member available for different configurations.
- Ends and corners are available.
- Available painted or unpainted.
- Continuous fence is available in brown, prairie gold, red, white, green and gray colors. Ask for a quote on any other colors you’re interested in.
Visit BarnWorld.com or call (720) 238-2190 today!