Barn World offers a large selection of mineral feeders and has a mineral feeder for just about every need. We offer the heaviest and most durable ground mineral feeder available in the Sioux Steel feeder.
Heavy Duty Ground Mineral Feeder
Ground Mineral Feeder
- Economical and effective for big cattle and even horned cattle.
- The heaviest “Ground” Feeder available.
- New thicker 41″ flap (3/8″) which is heavier!
- Mineral feeder weighs 53 Lbs.
- Mineral feeder is 15″ high and 38″ wide
- Mineral feeder has 3 compartments that allow for 200 Lbs. of salt or mineral (loose or block)
- Made of the highest quality of polyethylene
We also offer an upright feeder shown below with an optional face fly control mop.
- Beveled hood opening is 28” x 24” – big cattle, even horned cattle, feed easily.
- Low center of gravity for stability.
- Top of tub is 23” from the ground so calves can gain easy access.
- Aerodynamic hood and wind vane aids directional control.
- Full 360° rotation protects expensive supplements from the elements.
- The 48” x 48” tubular base frame is constructed of 2” 16 gauge, 50,000 psi steel tubing for strength and stability.
- Handles only liquid insecticide.
- 74 lbs.
The liquid mineral feeder details:
- Includes 2 lick wheels and mounting brackets
- Will not rust, rot or corrode.
- Domed to prevent cattle from standing on top.
- 280 gallon capacity
- 77 pounds
- Heavy rib construc
Call (720) 238-2190 or visit BarnWorld.com today for all of your livestock equipment needs.