Barn World carries many livestock scales and is featuring our hog scales in the industry. This animal scale is extremely durable and is easily used with all types of small animals.
The scale package includes an 18″ x 55″ aluminum platform scale, crate assembly, stainless steel digital indicator, rechargeable battery, AC adapter (charger), pre-calibration, one-year warranty. Capacities: 500 lbs and 1,000 lbs.
- Construction- Aluminum with non-skid platform surface protects animals and handlers from accidental falls. Gates can be easily lifted with one hand reducing back strain.
- Overload Capacity- Capable of withstanding 1,500 pounds of weight without damaging the scale.
- Easy Assembly- No installation costs. No moving parts that require maintenance or adjustment.
- Stainless Steel Junction Box- allows easy connection to the indicator.
- Weight Sensor- It uses four high-quality stainless steel, hermetically sealed load cells for superior performance and durability. These load cells can be submerged in water without failing.
- Indicator- It provides 5,000 divisions of certified accuracy with a back light LCD display. Comes complete with RS-232 serial port for computer or printer connection. Includes rechargeable battery and AC adapter which acts as battery charger when plugged into indicator. Also includes a proprietary “motion control” software which allows you to obtain a stable weight even if the animal is continuously moving on the platform.
Pictures of the Hog Scale
- Capacity- 500 lbs
- Readability- 0.2 lbs.
- Accuracy- 0.5%
- Dimensions- Scale: 18″ x 55″ — Pen: 22″ x 60″ x 38″ — gate raises 48″
- Shipping Weight- approximately 150 pounds
- Accurate- Provides consistent accuracy within 0.5% and is comes complete with digital indicator and “motion control” software.
- Portable- All aluminum construction to maximize portability. 110 lbs. Easy to relocate. Gates are easy to lift.
- Low Profile- Small animals can easily step onto the scale avoiding animal stress.
- Durable- Complete with stainless steel, hermetically sealed load cells and a stainless steel, NEMA 4X battery-powered digital weight indicator. Built for farm use!
- Economical to Own- Low purchase price, virtually no maintenance cost, and economical replacement parts readily available.
Call Barn World today at (720) 238-2190 or visit BarnWorld.com to order yours and view all of our livestock scales!