|This highly durable scale is designed with simplicity, portability, and economy in mind. In just a few minutes the entire system can be setup and ready to weigh. The standard system includes two weigh bars with built in handles and 20′ of homerun cable, quick connector, a NEMA 4X stainless steel digital indicator with backlight, and 2-year warranty.
This fully portable system is commonly used for livestock weighing – simply place the bars under an existing squeeze chute or platform and your ready to weigh animals. Standard capacity is 2,500 lb per bar with a total system capacity of 5,000 lb. for the 33″ and 40″ lengths. Common uses include:
- Livestock chute weighing system.
- Used in Alley ways for Cattle, Hogs, Sheep.
- Cattle scales
- Chute scale
- 5,000lb capacity floor scale – grain, hay and produce.
- Used as portable weigh system (4-H, pasture to pasture, fairs and more.)
- Easy access RS-232 communications port. (No more fumbling with hard to reach connectors.)
- Quick Disconnect at Digital Indicator for easy removal. (Indicator can be stored indoors and attached when needed.)
- Cable Quick disconnects at weigh-bar junctions. (Makes disassembly a snap.)
- Rodent Resistant cabling. (No more critter induced cable problems.)
- “Easy Mount” tabs on both the 33” and 40” weigh bar systems (Attach chutes and platforms with ease.)
- Protective steel shields at cable & weigh bar junctions. (Protects connectors from damage from transporting system.)
- Two Year warranty
- Light Weight & Portable: Can be positioned to weigh easily, or store when not in use. Each Weigh Bar is fitted with an easy carry handle; this provides quick and easy setup and breakdown for total portability.
- Low Profile: Less than 4″ high. Supplied in pairs. Total capacity of beams is 5000 pounds per pair in the 40″ and 33″ length.
- Push Button Tare: Simple one button tare provides for the acquiring of the tare and subsequent display of Gross/Net Weight values.
- Animal Motion Hold: Special software allows you to obtain an accurate weight even if the animal keeps moving on the scale.
- Full Duplex RS-232 Port: The Full duplex RS-232 serial output provides on demand output to a printer, computer, or other compatible devices.
- Simple Parts Weighing: Speed and Accuracy are combined with the simple on step counting function.
- LCD High Resolution Display: Large easy to view .75″ high LDC backlit display.
- Power: Comes with 6 V rechargeable battery and AC adapter
- Construction: Carbon steel, high grade epoxy paint finish. Digital weight indicator is stainless steel NEMA 4X construction.
- Weight sensors: Two loaded cells per weight bar (each load cell 50 ohm)
- Load Feet: 2 per bar, 3″ high capacity
- Load cell Output: 3mV/V
- Overload protection: 200%
- End loading: 100%
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C)
- Interface Cable: 25ft cable included
- Two load cellssumming boxes
- Load Cell Excitation: +5VDC
- Load Cell Current: Drives up to 4-350 ohm cells
- A/D Resolution: 1:260,000 internal counts
- Display Resolution: Selectable up to 50,000 counts
- Key Functions: lb/kg, Zero, Net, Gross, Tare, Print
- Enundiators: low battery, center zero, gross, tare, net, stable, pieces, pound, ounces, kilograms, and percent accuracy.
- Power Requirements: 6 VDC or 9V AC adapter
- Indicator Dimensions: 9.0″ x 5.5″ x 2.9″
- Indicator Construction: Stainless Steel 304
Go to BarnWorld.com to see our large selection of livestock scales!