Item #: LMF10
Your time is too valuable to spend it-"messin' with a mineral feeder"
You've experienced it all - rotating feeders that don't quite rotate, welded legs that come unwelded, rubber flaps that disintegrate with little use, frozen bearings and feeders frozen in the ground.
Our Brower - tuff mineral feeder is easily moved from pasture to pasture and is easily used by animals, protects feed & mineral and protects your time.
Comes with heavy-duty 41" lid - see product description below
Item #: Bull Proof Mineral Feeder
Rugged low to the ground construction
Top removes with attached pin for ease of fill
1 piece rubber polyethylene top
15 gallon 1 ½ Bushel capacity
Comes with three rods to stake unit to the ground
Creep Feeder II is an all new way to creep feed foals and calves. Made of high density plastic and stainless steel hardware it is made to withstand the mother's abuse. An adjustable sliding top lets the Creep Feeder II be adjusted as the baby grows.
A removable bottom makes for easy cleaning and removal of uneaten feed.
- top width 12-1/4"
- font to back 10-1/4"
- height 7-1/8"
- wall thickness 3/8"
- weight 5 lbs
- 3 yr warranty
See below for pictures
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
Item #: Flipper Top Mineral Feeder
Rugged, extra heavy duty mineral feeder, holds approximately 400 pounds of mineral.
This unit is built to handle up to 60 head of cattle and rugged enough to handle day to day use and abuse.
Unique hood design flips down to protect mineral from rain and snow.
- Polyethylene top, trough and ends
- Top and main frame - steel tubing 16 ga
- Length - 5-1/2'
- Width - 25-1/2"
Horse - 38" High, Trough 8-1/2" deep
Cattle - 20" High, Trough 12" deep
Sheep- 15" High, Trough 8-1/2" deep
Quick Release top that folds over and back from lower unit so it may be filled with an auger truck or feed grinding wagon.
Polyethylene top, trough and ends
Top and main frame - steel tubing 16 ga
Depth 12 1/2 inches
Length 5 1/2 feet
Item #: S179218
- Mineral feeder is 15" high and 38" wide
- Economical and effective for big cattle and even horned cattle.
- The heaviest "Ground" Feeder available.
- New thicker 41" flap (3/8") which is heavier!
- Feeder weighs 53 Lbs.
- 3 compartments that allow for 200 Lbs. of salt or mineral (loose or block)
- Made of the highest quality of polyethelene
See video below
Item #: Mineral Feeder WV
Item #: Mineral Feeder - Round Base
- No tip base
- Hood and tub turn together
- 15 gallon, 1 1/2 bushel rubber tub
- Solid 3/4 inch ring base
- 70 lbs
Item #: Sheep and Goat Mineral Feeder - Round Base
- Eliminate mineral and salt waste with this heavy duty wind vane feeder
- Lifetime rubber tub mounted in heavy steel frame
- The hood support stem is covered with a plastic sleeve to eliminate any mineral contact with the metal
- Weight 60 lbs
- Ships un-assembled
- 155lbs of loose salt
- 15 Gallons of water
- 100lbs of minerals, or grain
Item #: S15493
Item #: S-5
Extra heavy 1/4" steel. Vinyl coated.