this product ships free
- Handy 50 ml double-cartridge.
- Sets very fast, with excellent adhesion.
- Quick-Hoof is hardly distinguishable from the hoof wall.
- Used to prevent a crack from becoming larger.
- Make sure the hoof is dry and clean.
- Use the HOOF-it Quick-Hoof hand plunger, caulking gun converter or dispensing gun.
- Always use the mixing tips that come with the product.
- Keep the cartridge at room temperature for best results.
- Remove cap from cartridge.
- Put hand plunger, caulking gun converter or dispensing gun in place.
- Press out a small amount of material to ensure proper mixing ratio.
- Attach mixing tip.
- Apply to prepped hoof area.
Recommended Uses: rebuilding hoof wall, repairing quarter cracks, and building hoof extensions.
Still have questions about this product?