Cattle Guards go by many names, but they’re all cattle guards and they’re all at Barn World!

There are many names for what we call cattle guards.  A cattle guard is a grid of parallel metal bars (either square or round), usually set in the ground across a road instead of using a gate to keep cattle from wandering off of your land.

cattle guard with wings - installation
cattle guard with wings – installation

Cattle guards have been called by many names.  In Australia they are called either cattle grids or cattle grates.   In the United Kingdom a cattle guard is known as a cattle grid.   In Canada, they are called a texas gate or a vehicle pass. And we hear other names too – livestock guard, cattle grill and deer guard.  In New Zealand, a cattle guard is called a cattle stop.  As long as they keep your cattle from wandering away, any name will do.

Barn World , the farm and ranch store, has cattle guards in a wide variety of sizes and options to match your application.  Call today 720-238-2190.

27 thoughts on “Cattle Guards go by many names, but they’re all cattle guards and they’re all at Barn World!

  1. Pingback: CURTIS

  2. Pingback: ARMANDO

  3. Pingback: DAVE

  4. Pingback: JOSHUA

  5. Pingback: JULIAN

  6. Pingback: JEREMY

  7. Pingback: LEE

  8. Pingback: JAVIER

  9. Pingback: SHAWN

  10. Pingback: SHAWN

  11. Pingback: DAVE

  12. Pingback: JONATHAN

  13. Pingback: ADAM

  14. Pingback: JEREMIAH

  15. Pingback: MIGUEL

  16. Pingback: DOUG

  17. Pingback: JEFF

  18. Pingback: PETER

  19. Pingback: STEVEN

  20. Pingback: MATTHEW

  21. Pingback: KARL

  22. Pingback: RONALD

  23. Pingback: ROBERT

  24. Pingback: HARVEY

  25. Pingback: ELMER

  26. Pingback: MAX

  27. Pingback: EDDIE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *