Cattle Guards from Barn World – A cattle guard for every need

There are many names for what we call cattle guards.  A cattle guard is a grid of parallel metal bars (either square or round), usually set in the ground across a road instead of using a gate to keep cattle from wandering off of your land.

cattle guard with wings - installation
cattle guard with wings – installation

Cattle guards have been called by many names.  In Australia they are called either cattle grids or cattle grates.   In the United Kingdom a cattle guard is known as a cattle grid.   In Canada, they are called a texas gate or a vehicle pass. And we hear other names too – livestock guard, cattle grill and deer guard.  In New Zealand, a cattle guard is called a cattle stop.  As long as they keep your cattle from wandering away, any name will do.

Barn World , the farm and ranch store, has cattle guards in a wide variety of sizes and options to match your application.  Call today 720-238-2190.

26 thoughts on “Cattle Guards from Barn World – A cattle guard for every need

  1. Pingback: CARLOS

  2. Pingback: LONNIE

  3. Pingback: KARL

  4. Pingback: WALTER

  5. Pingback: EUGENE

  6. Pingback: CLAUDE

  7. Pingback: KELLY

  8. Pingback: LARRY

  9. Pingback: ALBERTO

  10. Pingback: RICK

  11. Pingback: RICK

  12. Pingback: LEE

  13. Pingback: DOUGLAS

  14. Pingback: HUBERT

  15. Pingback: JULIAN

  16. Pingback: GABRIEL

  17. Pingback: DAN

  18. Pingback: CLINTON

  19. Pingback: JAMIE

  20. Pingback: REGINALD

  21. Pingback: STUART

  22. Pingback: ALFONSO

  23. Pingback: RANDY

  24. Pingback: VICTOR

  25. Pingback: CHAD

  26. Pingback: CHRIS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *